Haliburton Farm Spring Work Party
February 18, 10am to 12pm
The weather is delightful, for ‘winter’ and we are getting ready for a great season at Haliburton Farm.
2 new farmers are joining Elemental and Teto farms this year, Christine Fuller at Fuller Farm and Heather Austin at Heartbeet Farm.
We are looking forward to reinvigorating these two farms and cleaning up the winter damage.
If you have an interest in locally grown organic produce this is a great opportunity to get actively involved, meet some like minded people, and learn all at the same time. No experience required and we’d love your help!
Come join us this Saturday, February 18, 2023 10am-12pm for the first of the year work party!
We expect to be…
- Clearing the broken hoops from winter damage
- Moving rocks from the field
- Removing blackberry
- Tying berry canes
- Moving mulch
- Reinvigorating the herb patch
- Cleaning the farm stand for season start!
- having a few laughs
- learning about biodiversity, growing conditions, and the power of community.. on a community farm!
Contact us to RSVP
Upcoming Spring Work parties – Third Saturday of the month:
Saturday, March 18, 2023 10am-12pm
Saturday, April 15, 2023 10am-12pm