We offer farm tours for school groups, community groups and anyone interested in learning more about how our farm works.
Explore the community farm model, find out what certified organic growing means in the field, tour our ecological restoration areas, or learn about seasonal eating and growing food throughout the year.
About Our Tours
- $10 per person for individuals or small groups of up to 5 people.
- $60 for groups of 6 to 10 people
- $75 for groups of 11-20 people. (If more than 20 in your group, please schedule additional tours)
- Tours can be customized to suit your needs.
- Tours are guided by a Board member or Farmer.