We offer farm tours for school groups, community groups and anyone interested in learning more about how our farm works.
Explore the community farm model, find out what certified organic growing means in the field, tour our ecological restoration areas, or learn about seasonal eating and growing food throughout the year.
Tour our biodiversity area and learn about biodiversity and restoration techniques.
About Our Tours
- Tours are guided by a farm member, biodiversity expert or farmer. They can be customized to suit your needs.
- Please fill in the form below to book your tour, ideally allowing us at least a week to arrange the right guide for your group.
- We keep the size of touring groups small in order to give more individual attention to each group’s interests and needs, and to avoid disruption to the operations of the working farms on our property.
- We charge for tours in order to fund maintenance of our common areas, to support the activities of our non-profit society, and to compensate the guide for sharing their time and knowledge in guiding the tour.
- Costs are:
- $10 per person for individuals or small groups of up to 10 people.
- Groups over 10 people enjoy a 10% discount; if your group is larger than 16, please book additional session(s) or get in touch with us to discuss further!