This event has been organized by Vancouver’s Farm Folk City Folk, and involves participation by seed-lovers and vendors from around the province. Hali’s contribution will be a talk by the always engaging Kristen Miskelly, of Saanich Native Plants.
- Vandana Shiva is the keynote speaker (free!) on the Friday evening
- Talks and presentations on Saturday and Sunday are open to registered visitors
- Kristen’s talk, Native Seed for Gardening and Restoration, is part of the registered program, on Saturday Feb 20 from 2:15-3:15pm.
- Community Discussion Rooms are open on Sunday afternoon (free!) to allow regional discussions
- There will be poetry videos with seed/garden themes scattered through the weekend’s program
- Registration fees are to be redistributed to the nonprofits who’ve lost funds this year due to covid; registration is by donation, starting at just $5 (register here: http://www.bcseeds.org/registration/) – registration will get you a more detailed program.