For this month’s volunteer work party, we thought we’d sweeten the volunteer thank-you pot.. with chips!
Here’s the deal. We have some big piles of wood chips and a lot of fading chip paths between and around the farms. We need some help to wheel those fresh chips around the farm and rake them into the pathways. Not heavy, not hard, and much more fun with more people. Sound like your kind of thing?
In return… we can offer you chips! Whether your preference is chocolate or kale, gluten-free or other, we’ll have some standing by to reward our wonderful volunteers.
Want to join us?
Please email us at email@example.com to register if you can come out from 10am-12 noon on Sunday August 16.
More info on our work parties here!
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- Please do not come to the farm if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a COVID-positive person/unquarantined traveller
- No public access to the farm house or cooler
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer
- Respect social distancing with the farmers and workers
- Please wash or sanitize your hands before using farm tools or touching common surfaces (including farm stand produce)
- The washroom is available if necessary; please use supplied disinfectant and paper towels to sanitize all touchable surfaces after use
- Masks/face coverings are not needed on work parties if you respect 2 metre distancing from others; but please bring and wear one if you have any concerns.
- We will take note of your name/phone/email for contact tracing purposes only; these will not be shared with any third party.