It’s time for another work party at Haliburton Community Organic Farm! Please let us know if you would like to join us to…
- Carry on the cleanup on our Society land: we’ll be pruning, weeding, sowing a cover crop, planting garlic and maintaining chip trails.
- This is a rain or shine event, garnished with post-work party treats! (If it’s raining we’ll gather under cover to sort seeds.)
Please email us back if you’d like to come, and do pass along to anyone you think might be interested!
Please review our COVID protocol before coming :
- Please do not come to the farm if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a COVID-positive person/unquarantined traveller
- No public access to the farm house or cooler
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer
- Respect social distancing (2 metres) with farmers and workers
- Please wash or sanitize your hands before using farm tools or touching common surfaces (including farm stand produce)
- The washroom is available if necessary; please use supplied disinfectant and paper towels to sanitize all touchable surfaces after use
- Masks/face coverings are not needed on work parties as long as you respect 2 metre distancing from others; but please bring and wear one if you have any concerns
- We will take note of your name/phone/email for contact tracing purposes only; these will not be shared with any third party