With the recent relaxation of provincial health guidelines, we’re eager to welcome volunteers back onto the farm!
The guidelines specify a maximum of 10 people, outdoors only, and sticking to a regular group. Hopefully the guidelines will relax further going forward and we can accommodate more comings and goings from our volunteers.
We have a work party planned this Saturday March 20 which will include:
- general spring cleaning, cutting back, weeding and tidy up of the Hali Society land
- tackling the ivy that is climbing through the fence and into the Society land
- preparing to plant some salad crops
Please review our policy before coming!
COVID PROTOCOL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- Please do not come to the farm if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a COVID-positive person/unquarantined traveller
- No public access to the farm house or cooler
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer
- Respect social distancing (2 metres) with farmers and workers
- Please wash or sanitize your hands before using farm tools or touching common surfaces (including farm stand produce)
- The washroom is available if necessary; please use supplied disinfectant and paper towels to sanitize all touchable surfaces after use
- Masks/face coverings are not needed on outdoor work parties as long as you maintain 2 metre distancing from others; but please bring and wear one if you prefer, and for any closer work.
- We will take note of your name/phone/email for contact tracing purposes only; these will not be shared with any third party